Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween night

For those of you who know us, Dave kind of goes a little crazy for Halloween. We set up our front yard as a haunted grave yard every year and this year, he was so pleased with the amount of children he sent crying from our house. With the help of my brother, cousin and his girlfriend, he was able to go trick or treating with us and didn't have to run it all by himself all night long. And they all got a kick out of everything as well. But the best was once Kelsey was done going up and down our street (that's all the candy she needed because by the end she couldn't even carry her pumpkin anymore, it was too heavy) she wanted to help push the different buttons and scare everyone coming up to the house. I think that was the highlight of the night, at least for us. She laughed every time someone screamed, especially the "big" people. She got a couple teenagers to jump and scream and it was just great. My aunt got a bunch of pictures for us, so I'll post those once I get them.

1 comment:

Linz said...

So do you have them yet?? I can't wait to see them!