I came back from the garage and this is what I found. I'm not sure what's in the bowl, but he's up to something.
We deciced to go to Salt Lake for New Years and attempt #1 the drive with Katelyn, who was perfect, in case you were wondering, and #2 to teach Kelsey to ski. Yes, she’s only 2 ½ but we figure why not start them out young. Since we didn't have any huge plans other than to hit the slopes for a day, we went to the Hill Aerospace Museum and the John Browning Museum. He designed most of the first guns that were around and he invented the first machine gun for WWII so Dave wanted to go there. It was pretty cool to see all the guns that he made.
They had this fighter jet, which you could purchase the kit to make your own, that was just perfect for the kids to fly. You can actually hook it up to pedal it.
The youngest pilot in training. Isn't she cute?
Oh the hours of endless entertainment. She of course had to do it herself.
At the railroad museum, all kinds of fun levers to pull and play with.
Who's having more fun, Dave or Kelsey?
At the start of our adventure, she smiling which we thought would quickly vanish once she saw what we were going to make her do. But to our astonishment, it never did.
The littlest snow bunny on the mountain. And might I add the cutest?
The successful run off the lift. I never understand why there is always such a big hill off the lift of the bunny hill.
I know you can't really see it, but she is smiling and having a great time.
"I need to stop for a minute, daddy." With the sudden change of plans, notice the snowboard behind them. She thought it was funny that she made him fall down.

1 comment:
WOW!! She looks like a natural ski bunny! She takes after her parents! What a cutie!
Post a Comment