Friday, September 14, 2007

A year in pictures

It's hard to believe that it's been a year already. It's been fun, but I'm so glad I am not back there. Newborns are fun, but I like them to be a little older and able to do things a little bit more. Of course it might help if my girls were a little more cuddly. But anyway here's a recap of her first year. We also had a photo shoot that I will be sharing with everyone. And there's a long story, fiasco really, to go along with it that I'll be posting as well.

September 2006: Getting ready to go home.

October 2006: Her first time in the pool, and only 1 month old. No wonder she's such a fish now!!
November 2006: Thanksgiving with cousin Danielle, only 2 weeks younger.

December 2006: I know we should have sent this out in our Christmas card, but we didn't take it till Christmas Eve. Such a cute bunch of girls!!
January 2007: Discovered climbing and rolling on the boppy.

February 2007: The first time she really noticed her pony from Christmas.

March 2007: She's not too sure of the carousel horses, but she did like them before they started moving.

April 2007: Her little angelic smile.

May 2007: She just loves her Princess Minnie...

June 2007: ... and the remotes

July 2007: Aunt Brianne's wedding

August 2007: Nothing like playing with the fly swatter. I think she was more pleased she stole it from her sister.


September 2007: She's still not sure about the whole grass situation. But don't worry the face is for that and not the dogs. She loves them to pieces!!

6 comments:

Linz said...

What a wonderful year!! I can hardly believe that she is a year old already! What an angel! Happy Birthday Katelyn!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

This family of yours is just too cute and I find I linger just a little too long because of those girls faces! I'm so glad I mosied over to your blog today. I love that Katelyn, and haven't even met her yet.

Owens D.C. said...

I can't believe time has gone so quickly. It was yesterday that I was calling twice a day wondering if you were in labor yet. She is so sweet and I miss them both!

Camille said...

What a sweet post, and what a sweet baby girl! She has the most expressive face! I love it!! Happy Birthday Katelyn!!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE all the pictures! What a little sweetie! It flies by too fast, doesn't it.
Happy birthday, Katelyn!!!

Linz said...

I want to see the photo shoot!!! =D