Katelyn has taken to feeding herself. She no longer wants little bites on her tray or for us to "help" feed her. Which in some ways is nice and in others, just not.
As for oatmeal, it's pretty easy to stay on the spoon.
Such a look of accomplishment!!
Just a snapshot of what I came down to find a couple of weeks ago. I had thought it was just her blanket on the floor, until I heard her telling Katelyn something about not waking them up. It wasn't till I looked down and saw what she was talking about. Apparently princesses need their beauty sleep too!!
4 comments:
Katelyn is so cute!!
Kelsey is so cute! They look so comfortable!
I love the princess' sleeping picture!! Too cute!!
Tucker hasn't let us feed him since the day he turned a year old!! It has been frustrating, but nice, all at the same time!!!
HAHAHAHA. LOVE IT!
oh my goodness, your girls are so sweet. I love that princess layout. What a crackup!
-Amber
Post a Comment