Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hangin' at the cousins

While down in California, the girls played over at their cousins' house for a little while and apparently it was some much needed down time. Since we spent most of the day before driving, they just wanted to chill and relax.

Is she big or what? At least she thinks so.

I love the concentration on her face and Katelyn in the police car in the background.

She loved this little car. I think she thinks she's really driving.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Ok, so this comment has nothing to do with your post, but about the picture of Kelsey on the side. She looks so much like you Andrea. I would love to see a side by side picture.
Both of your girls are darling.

Linz said...

They are so cute! I love Katelyn in the police car! That's too funny!