...when Kelsey has the camera. At least there are people in her pictures now. Before when she would run off with it, they would just be random shots of the couch, walls, really anything she looked at through the lens. I'd say she's getting better!!
Jesse and Alyson were in town for the weekend and since Alyson carries a camera around everywhere she goes, Kelsey picked up some tips from her.
She told Katelyn to smile and say cheese.
She told Katelyn to put the bracelet in her mouth. Such a good sport.
She even figured out how to turn the lens around and take a picture of herself.
3 comments:
How fun! Kayden is alway's picking up a play camera and telling me to say cheese. Then he goes on to make the sound of the camera taking a picture. *tchk* LOL I love it!
She looks beautiful, I love that last pic of Kels and the third one down from the bottom of Katelyn...gorgerous girls!
We miss you more, trust me!
Wow! Those are great pictures!! Good job Kelsey!!
Post a Comment