Thursday, June 12, 2008

More bumps and bruises

So a couple weeks ago after finishing their baths, Katelyn ran full speed into the corner of the bathroom door and cut her lip. She bit it on the outside as well as the inside of her lip. It was gushing blood and I thought she'd lost a couple teeth, but after seeing that they were all still intact her lip turned purple and remained that way for about a week.


Then last week she fell out of her bed in the middle of the night. She immediately calmed down and went back to sleep but in the morning we woke up to this:

It's hard to tell, but she cut her eye and it was all red and puffy in the morning. I felt so bad for just throwing her back in bed. But what do you do when it's dark and she's not complaining and goes right back to sleep?!

Sorry for the blurriness but she just wouldn't hold still.

5 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

Oh poor little one!

Victoria tanked it today down my girlfriends stairs with a bloodly lip herself.

Man will they ever survive?

Michelle said...

Aww poor thing! All my boys have moments like this, thankfully they dont seem to be at the same time!
Dont feel bad about the owie in the middle of the night. Last christmas Lucas was fussy on and off all night, but kept getting quiet each time I got close to getting him. Come morning I find out he had barfed all night long and was sleeping in it! GROSS! I sure felt bad and still do about that one!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I guess kids will be kids!! We've all been there. They can be so clutsy sometimes!! BUT hey atleast you weren't getting her photo taken this week!! ;)

Linz said...

Oh! THat poor little thing! I hope she is feeling okay!

Steph said...

I am always amazed at how many times a day Jayli will fall. Still....shes 2. She must be all healed up I was trying to see it on Sunday