I can't believe my baby is 2!! With Youth Conference the same weekend as her birthday it was a little crazy but we managed to get it all in. We came home after church, had dinner and then a little party for her. She opened all her presents, without any help since she had it all figured out with Kelsey's 4th birthday.
I love how intently Kelsey is sitting next to her but not "helping" her.
Kaylene found this book and most of you are thinking that's a boy book. Au contrair, my friends. Not when their dad sells, fixes, and drives one everyday!! She was so excited to get a backhoe book
And ice cream sundae set just for her. They love to play in their kitchen.
We've already played this game 3 times and she loves it so much!!
Opening her last present.
Yes, she got a scooter. How fun for her!! She absolutely loves it.
She's been cruising around the house all night long and all day too.
Singing Happy Birthday. She was so glad this time to song was for her!! If anyone would ask her how old she was going to be, she would say 4 September. Since Kelsey turned 4 she thinks she's turning 4 and was very upset if anyone corrected her. But when she saw that she got to blow out her candles, she didn't care how many there were.
She's been practicing for weeks, blowing out any candle I had lit anytime she would see it was burning!! Happy Birthday, Katelyn. We love you so much.
5 comments:
Happy birthday Katelyn!!!! I thought about her on Sunday, but forgot to email! Sorry!
She looks like she had a fun day! I can't believe she's two already!!! Wow!!
2 already?? Time sure does fly!! What a fun little birthday! Happy Birthday Katelyn!
Happy Birthday Kiddo....I just can't believe time has gone by so quickly. Victoria is trying to keep up with your advance motorskills...ie riding scooters and bikes :) Love ya!
She is too cute. I can't believe our babies are already 2. Looks like she made quite the birthday haul!
Happy Birthday Katelyn!! I can hardly believe you are so big!! But you sure are cute! Especially with your cute hair cut! We LOVE you!
Post a Comment