Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Katelyn's potty trained
Well, she did it!! Along with painting the two rooms last week, Katelyn decided to potty train herself as well. I figured I wouldn't discourage her since I was already staying home anyway so we took it in stride and she actually stuck with it. She's been accident free since Friday and we've even made a few short trips out of the house without any problems as well!! She's been far easier than Kelsey was to potty train and that's saying something since Kelsey has been the easier baby all along!! Hooray for Katelyn. The amazing thing I can't get over is that she tells me before she has to go and runs in to the bathroom and doesn't want any help. Kelsey never told me, I just had to set a timer to remind myself that she had panties on and Katelyn is usually right that she had to go, no matter how soon she had gone the time before!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so great! I have never had one potty train that early! I am not even going to think about it with Lucas until WAY after this lil' lady arrives. Potty training is not one of my favorite stages.
Wow...how nice!!! I wish I had one who would just potty-train them self!! I have had two nieces who have, and I am very jealous!!!!
!!!
Lucky you! Congrats Katelyn!!!! Yea!
Post a Comment