Monday, September 29, 2008

Swimming lesson update

Well, this past week marked the last of the swimming lessons for the girls since it's cooling down after work when Kaylene would come over and teach them to swim. Look at the progress they've made!! Kaylene thank you so much for spending your nights at our house and teaching our girls to swim. We love ya and owe you big time!!


Katelyn swimming

Kelsey freestyle

Kelsey butterfly

Kelsey backstroke

Kelsey loves showing off. But we are so proud of her anyway

6 comments:

Linz said...

Yea girls!!! Great job!

Owens D.C. said...

Wow what an american dream to have a pool and to have a sister in law that teaches swim lessons :) They look great poor Victoria will be ten before she learns.

J said...

WOW! I'm impressed! Great swimming girls! :)

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe they can both really swim!!! That is so awesome!!!

Jen said...

That is amazing that both girls can swim. Kelsey is the next Michael Phelps for sure! At 5 and she is doing those strokes better than most people I know! I wish my daughter liked water.

Leslie said...

Love it!! Seriously my blog needs some help.