Monday, October 20, 2008

Curly Hair

Kelsey has the greatest hair and she gets comments about it all the time. Even if she isn't listening to them or thinks that she has great hair, she does. Hopefully she will come to realize this and appreciate it sooner, rather than later. She loves to have her hair curly, and the only time she gets to have it that way is when she gets a shower before church because we were out too late the night before. But last week she let me try it and she woke up to this!! She loves it and I love that she loves it. It stayed curly all day and her preschool teacher loved it. Raved about it all day!!
She could not stop looking at herself in the mirror anytime she passed by one!!
I just wish Katelyn would get some hair at all. Unfortunately hers is so straight and thin, it's gonna be awhile.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, that is so gorgeous! Lucky girl! And I had to laugh when you said when ever she saw it in the mirror she would have to stop and admire it! That is so a girl! Defiantly not something I have expirienced at my house!

Linz said...

She looks beautiful! Her hair is gorgeous! So thick!! Great job!

Linz said...

now wait - is that natural? Or did you use curlers?

Tara said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Her hair is so gorgeous, it almost doesn't look real! I love it!!!

Jen said...

Wow...sign her up for a beauty pageant! Again you could make some money! JK...thats child abuse!