That's a rhetorical question, not to really be answered because some of you know we are very tough on our girls. Don't get me wrong, we are tough on them out of love and don't put up with a lot of griping and complaining, but it seems that we've passed this on at a very young age since these phrases have been and can be heard around the house quite frequently. At least once a day. And all directed at Brock who is only 2 1/2 months old. It really bothers Kelsey that I would even think of letting him cry at all, but I sat her down and told her very nicely that it's ok for babies to cry and that both herself and Katelyn had some crying time too. And that this next one will have to cry a little bit too. And he's not crying for any particular reason, he's simply protesting that he's not being held. Because you walk past him and he catches you, he immediately stops thinking you will pick him up.
Kelsey: "Brock, get your feelings under control."
Katelyn is the culprit for all the rest. "You're fine, Brock. You just ate." "Quit your crying out." and "He's crying like a little baby."
I'm sure this little one will hear much of the same after it's born too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love it!! They are so cute.
I am so glad you guys could come today. Seriously it had been a couple of weeks... right?? haa haa
Hakins family congrats on the coming of a new little one. We are very excited for you!
How funny. I have to watch myself all the time because Kason especially picks up on everything we say.
first, congrats on your pregnancy!! You're girls sound like a riot to be around. It always throws me for a loop when my little one will say little phrases. and then I think, oh yeah, I say that. (good thing she hasn't heard anything too bad:)
HAHAHA! We are constantly saying those things to Auri too! With Andrew it's more like "Don't climb on that" and "get that out of your mouth" But hey, we have to callouse them somehow, right?!
Post a Comment