Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funny Conversation

Kelsey came in early a few mornings ago, walked in on Dave saying his morning prayers and the following conversation took place:

K: "Dad, what are you doing?"

D: "Saying my prayers."

K: "Whoa, that was long, what did you have to say?"

I wish I had been coherent to hear this take place, because when he told it back to me, I was just rolling!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

That's hilarous. They are too cute, Thanks for playing last night, my kids had a blast! They woke up this morning thinking it was time to come to your house! It's gonna be a long morning.

Linz said...

Too funny! I love kids!

J said...

At least she waited until he was done! My girls just come on it and start talking (even after I tell them I'm praying)! I think they assume since they can't hear it, it's not really happening! LOL!