Thursday, June 04, 2009

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married

While it was nice to go to Sea World the real reason we were there was for the wedding of the decade. Jesse and Alyson were sealed in the San Diego Temple on Friday so we were at least able to make a small vacation out of it. The sealing and wedding were beautiful and came off without a hitch. Warning picture overload ahead!!
What is taking them so long to come out? Micaela and her two favorite (only) nieces!! Here they come.
I didn't catch it in time, but the photographer had the girls cover their eyes when they kissed. Just adorable!!
Our growing family. I love it!! Too bad it's already outdated.

The Reception
The fruit table, compliments of my mother-in-law.
The yummy cake, despite that you couldn't cut it.

Dancing
The happy couple's first dance. Don't they look happy?!

Dancing with her dad and loving every minute of it. Since we've been home, the girls have been dancing together ever since (they did this even before the wedding). But I heard Kelsey say, "Katelyn do you want to dance? Dad showed us the right to dance!!"

The Car
Her chariot awaits. Off they drive into the sunset to live happily ever after!!

My cute girls
I thought of doing a post dedicated to me and just how many pictures I was in that my tummy was being blocked, but no need, every picture is posted here. Go back and look, it's seriously hilarious. I know black is slimming, but you really can't see it at all. Better luck next time, maybe!!

5 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

Seriously that was my exact comment...where are you pregnant again???? :)

I just got your message and have a bit under the weather, will call soon!

The girls look adorable and I love your family pic in front of the Temple!

Linz said...

What a great looking wedding! She looked beautiful and your girls looked darling! And you look great! Really - how do you hide behind a bouqet of flowers??? Love that family picture!

Steph said...

I was thinking that exact thing looking at all the pictures. Surely there would be one of that cute tum! NOPE!!!!!

Tara said...

I LOVE the picture of your family in front of the temple! You guys all look gorgeous! And the San Deigo temple is my favorite -- it's so pretty! It is too bad it's already outdated... I guess you'll just have to make another trip out there next summer!

Michelle said...

Loved all the pictures. Lucas was looking at them with me and when he saw the bride he said: Wook mommy, a printheth(princess)!
Love the colors for the wedding!