Thursday, September 10, 2009

Her due date came...and went

Well, as usual, though this shouldn't be a shock anymore, this baby is officially late. We're not quite sure what she's waiting for other than to have her own day, not to have to share it with cousins, siblings or her dad, because we are all just waiting for her to come. Kelsey asked before leaving to go to the doctor yesterday, "Can you ask the doctor when the baby can come?" Doesn't she know she has two very over-excited sisters just waiting for her arrival? So with that said, we are set to go in on Friday night to be induced. At least there is an end in sight and we will hopefully be bringing our new little one home by the end of the weekend.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So sorry. I know how you feel. Miss Savannah was 2 days over due. But it is better than my friend who was just recently 8 days over due with her daughter. What is it with these girls?! Such little diva's. Come when they want, not when we want.

mcdmonkie said...

Sorry for the wait!! Good luck with everything!!!

Tara said...

I was 2 weeks overdue with Hannah and my crazy doc wanted us to wait another week but a nurse talked him into inducing. It's so hard to see that magic day just come and go like that. Hang in there. I'm so excited for you!

Camille said...

So sorry!!! ALl of yours have done that, haven't they?! LOL!!! Makes me think of their Mommy...got the whole "I'll show you!!!" attitude!!! LOL!!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck tonight!! Take a nap today!!

Steph said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I wish you the best luck tonight!