Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Arrival

Addison Lily Hawkins
Born September 12 2009 1:45 Pm
7Lbs 13oz
20.5" Long
What a blessing



14 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my gosh she is so precious! I LOVE her name - gorgeous! Congratulations you guys!

Travis & Brianne said...

We are so happy for all of you! She looks a lot like Kelsey and Katelyn.

Love you guys!

Michelle said...

Congrats Andrea and family! She is darling, and I LOVE her name!

Camille said...

Oh!!! She is so precious!!! I LOVE her name!!! Congrats to the whole family!!! The girls look overjoyed with their new sister!! And I bet you are overjoyed to not be pregnant anymore ; )

Linz said...

Congraultaions!! She is so darling! I love her name! What a blessing!

D'On Marx said...

What a beautiful baby girl. Love the name as well. Congratulations!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

She is a gorgeous baby!! And I mean that!! Most babies look a little funky but she's so pretty!!
I love that her birthday is 9/12, that's the same as my Emma!!
Horray, for not being prego anymore!!

Kimber said...

Yeah for baby out and not in!!! We are so excited to meet her! Love you guys!

Owens D.C. said...

Precious gift and can't wait to snuggle her tons!!!

J said...

She's a dolly - good size, too! What beautiful girls! I can't wait to meet her!

Steph said...

She is too cute! I absolutely love her name. Are you guys home?

Jess Berg said...

Kelsey & Katelyn look SO excited to have Addison here! We can't wait to meet her!

Jolene said...

Congrats! Glad she is here.

Sijbrich said...

Congrats! She's beautiful and I love the story behind her name.:-)