Monday, February 01, 2010

1st time in the spa

A few weekends ago, we were out cleaning the pool and decided to heat the spa and enjoy the warm weather we've been having. And that included Addison. We figured since she loves her bath so much she might like the warm spa and being able to splash all over. I think her only complaint was that we couldn't put her down and just let her go crazy!!

The girls were so excited to be there with her. I think they better watch out, Addison will be splashing them soon enough.

3 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Addison is such a gorgeous baby! You're one lucky mom!

Linz said...

I agree! She is one beautiful little gal! I am glad they had fun in the hot tub!

Micaela said...

I would just like to take this moment to vehemently object to the warm weather you get to experience in January/February while the only way I can get warm anymore is to take a steaming hot shower and go to bed.