Thursday, April 29, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new

A couple of weeks ago, I was released from nursery. I was not expecting this at all since I'd only been in there since after Christmas. I was quite happy in there, with only 6 kids at most and I finally had a place to go with Addison when she is crawling, walking, and roaming the halls. But apparently I was liking it too much because that is when change comes, right? Just when you think you have it all planned out, it never works out that way. I was called as the Beehive addvisor and am so excited and looking forward to this new experience.

Since we've been in this ward, Dave has been in Young Mens, or in the bishopric and going to mutual on Wednesday so I was always home with the kids and "untouchable" for that kind of a calling. But we've made it work and the girls like it too because they get to have Aunt Kaylene come over to play with them so we can be at mutual. And that means I will be heading to girls camp too. I haven't been to camp since I was in Young Womens myself so this should be fun. I look forward to getting to know all the girls and being able to serve with some great ladies in our ward!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a great calling for you! I am sure those girls will love you! And you will be a one of the totally cool leaders at camp, I am sure of it!
But when the heck did we go and grow up and become old enough to be the leaders at Girls Camp?!