This post was started a month ago, hard to believe it's already been a month, but the video was and still is having problems uploading so I better just type it here before I forget about it. Just sorry you won't get to hear her cute little voice saying it.
Katelyn had her first talk to give on Sunday. The week before when they sent home the paper, she showed it to me and could hardly contain herself. She's been waiting for so long to say her own talk. For 2 years, she's watched and listened to Kelsey practice her talks and speaking parts for church and now it was her turn. The nice thing was that I'm normally teaching but Fast Sunday is the presidency's turn so I was off the hook and was able to slip out to listen to her in primary. She had it all memorized and said it perfectly. (Of course!!) We're so proud of you Katelyn and look forward to many more talks from you in the future.
When we get baptized we are following Jesus. Repentance helps me when I do something wrong. I want to get married in the temple someday so I can live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again. I have faith if I follow these principles and ordinances I will be able to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment