Thursday, October 14, 2010

When I'm a mom

Over the past couple of weeks, Katelyn has been on this kick of "When I'm a Mom." What's triggered this, I'm really not sure other than she must think that I'm being spiteful in not letting her do what she wants.

"When I'm a mom I'm going to name my kids Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Princess and the Frog."

"When I'm a mom and have a baby she's going to wear the same dress for 3 Sundays in a row."

Any my personal favorite

"When I'm a mom I'm going to give my kids only crumbs and I will get all the big pieces." No idea really where this is coming from since I share whatever it is I have and it's usually gone before I even get a second bite!!

Gotta love her!

2 comments:

Rob said...

She cracks me up. I think the dress for 3 Sundays in a row one is my favorite...maybe because I can picture her saying this as only she can. :)

Camille said...

Oh this is funny!!!!!!