
All the kids gathered around, while Miss Kris calls Santa to find out where he is, followed by the singing of Jingle Bells.

Sitting on Santa's lap. And what did she ask for? Pink shoes! Again, nothing she'd ever mentioned before.

Thumbs up, mom!

And it wouldn't be complete without having Addison sit/cry on Santa's lap. She could tell I was going to hand her over, so as I was getting closer the grip she had on my arm tightened and I think she may have been crying even before I passed her off. I could hardly snap the picture because I was laughing hysterically! Is it so bad if we get a kick out of our children, even if it is at their own expense?!

Everyone singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and saying good-bye to Santa.
1 comment:
haha! So cute! Auri does that same thing - asks for some random thing. I don't get it!
Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment