Do you ever feel like what you do is completely in vain? One step forward, two steps back? Our little helpers as we'd like to call them. Our help usually comes in the way of a missing toothbrush or comb, keys or cell phone. But most recently Dave's alarm clock, which we found in the trash, headed out to the street and now the thermometer. We've looked everywhere, virtually torn the house apart for it and have come up empty handed. I'm not really sure how many things we've had to replace because of our little helpers, but I've lost count by now. Anyway, here are some cute pics of them "helping" with the Christmas lights.

The candy canes were so nicely laid out so all I had to do was come along with a stake and pound them into the ground. But the girls had other plans for them!
They're just conversing on what do with them first
Who's up for a game of hockey?
This one's my favorite, because one minute she's down in the garage, again "helping" and the next she's hanging out the window trying to get up to help Dave on the roof. I think she would've been out had I not looked up at Dave just at the right time.
The finished product ... Well not really, we've only just begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment