It's that time again, when Dave takes a day off work to get our yard ready and looking like an old cemetary with things jumping out around every corner. There are quite a few updates and additions from last year.




Our yard (one side).
The hang man kicked and the grim reaper came out at you after leaving the door!! Wahaha
The toxic waste dump.
His eyes glowed red, with a fog machine in the bottom.
This guy was stuck under this barrel. The lid opened and shut and he sat up and laid back down.
This was the highlight of the whole set up. Well, this and the blast of air at the front door that shot at you as well.

This was the only photo we were able to get before Katelyn quickly jumped off the bench and ran away. But I think she made a pretty cute little pumpkin. And that hat only stayed on for pictures. Then it was gone.
I love this face.
Her cheek is bulging with food, teddy grahams, I think.
She was just fascinated with this rat!! So cute.
She kept poking it to see if it would move. Why not, everything else was!!
The usual carving of the pumpkin. Kelsey just sitting there looking cute and wouldn't have anything to do with putting her fingers inside and pull the guts out. And Katelyn was nowhere to be found. Oh well, there's always next year.
She wouldn't even hit the bottom of it to dump the loose seeds out!! But she'll crawl around in the garage and out in the dirt and get filthy!! Go figure.
Yes, that's right. This is not even our yard. Our neighbor has been asking for a few years now for us to bring some stuff over to her side and this year it just got too big that we took her up on it. She got the coffin, some tombstones (with pop-up skulls behind them) and the bleeding guillotine. Oh yeah, you read that right. I was bleeding!! That's Dave for ya!!
Hmmm, what's in here that looks good?
3 comments:
Oh NO HE DIDN'T!!!! I can't believe that he made that thing bleed!! Gross! HAHAHA! I miss you guys...
Great costumes!
I totally concur with lindsay.
rofl
Kason just saw these pictures and said "mom is that kelseys house" when I told him it was he said "ohh....I dont like it there, it is too scary for little boys!" the scardy cat!!!
Post a Comment