For all those Twilight fans out there you have to check this out. Some may call it a spoiler, so watch it only if you want. I'm so excited and can't wait for it to come out.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR BOTH THE MOVIE AND BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!
Travis sister Kristelle is a LIbrairan and she is holding a book discussion soon so I just finished rereading all of them. They are so good. I even got travis hooked on them. I hope you are all doing really well.
=D I agree! I saw this clip a few days ago and about had a heart attack! I am totally excited for both the movie and Breaking Dawn (only 101 more days!)
Yea! Thanks! Hey, Michael isn't allowed to see Twilight, so maybe I could come down, or you could come here and we could see it together! =D
2 comments:
I CANNOT WAIT FOR BOTH THE MOVIE AND BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!
Travis sister Kristelle is a LIbrairan and she is holding a book discussion soon so I just finished rereading all of them. They are so good. I even got travis hooked on them. I hope you are all doing really well.
=D I agree! I saw this clip a few days ago and about had a heart attack! I am totally excited for both the movie and Breaking Dawn (only 101 more days!)
Yea! Thanks! Hey, Michael isn't allowed to see Twilight, so maybe I could come down, or you could come here and we could see it together! =D
Post a Comment