Tuesday, May 06, 2008

8 years down, many more to come

It's been forever, and it seems like it was yesterday. Well, not yesterday but not so long ago. I still think of us as the young newlyweds that embarked on our life together eight years ago. What a journey it's been so far and it's exciting to think of what is still to come. Two girls and eight years later it's hard to believe we've come this far. I wouldn't trade my life for anything and I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love you so much Dave and here's to the many more adventures that we have together. I took pictures of some since they weren't digital photos then.


7 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Congrats on another year! Isn't it crazy how time flies!

Camille said...

Congrats!!! Hope you have a nice Anniversary!! I didn't realize that your anniversary was the same day as my Hannah's birthday! Cool!

Steph said...

Awww Happy Anniversary! We will hit 7 years next month...craziness!

Owens D.C. said...

The pictures don't do justice to how beautiful and great you guys looked...I still can't find that dress, not that I'd fit in it, but I loved it!

Linz said...

Happy Anniversary!!! WOW!! 8 years! You old farts! JK - we're right behind ya!! Yea for another year of bliss!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

For the record...James and I were huge supporters of this union between you two! We still think it was a great idea. :D

J said...

Congrats! Isn't it funny how it seems like forever & just yesterday at the same time!