Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Breaking Dawn
I finished the book yesterday and what can I say about it? I love, love, loved this book. It was so well written, as always, she tied up all the lose ends, and it had a happy ending. Everything was just perfect about the entire thing. I have nothing but rave reviews to say about Breaking Dawn. As always, another #1 from Stephenie Meyer. Way to go!! Can't wait to see more from her in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree. I think, though, that we enjoyed this more because we are adults. It seems that it is getting mixed reviews! I am reading it again now (as is customary for me) and I am finding that I am enjoying it even more. I was a little undecided the first round, but did enjoy it. This time, I agree - it is perfect. I am loving it again!!
Post a Comment