Monday, August 11, 2008

Funny conversation

We were driving to Costco on Friday and here's what happened:

M: "Kelsey, there's a police motorcycle." (She obssessed with policemen, especially motorcycle cops.)

K: "Does he have a gun?"

M: "Yes."

K: "To shoot bad people?"

M: "Yes, if he needs to."

K: "Good. Because we have guns too. Everybody should have guns."

It took all the control I could muster from not driving off the road laughing hysterically. Straight from the words of her dad. He was so proud when I told him this.

3 comments:

Linz said...

HAHAHA! You have taught her well...

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I was laughing so hard I almost SNORTED!! Everybody should have guns...we do!! That's great!!

Jen said...

Josh would approve and say Brylie will say the same when she is Kelsey's age! There is something odd looking about a 4 year old holding a big gun like that. Kind of an oxymoron! But very misleading!