Yesterday we headed off to Shark Reef. Kelsey and Katelyn have never been and I was just tired of waiting for Dave to be able to go with us because he never wants to brave the strip, especially on the weekends. I decided that since the girls were free anyway, I'd just take their little friend, Ethan along with us since his mom just had a baby last week and give her a much needed break. We loaded up all the kids and I couldn't believe how good they all were considering the days leading up to the outing, were not such good behavior days. I did get quite a few pictures considering I had three little bodies to chase around. Unfortunately they wouldn't look at the camera because there was just way too much to look at. But some of their expressions were pretty good.
The first tunnel they walked through. They at least all sat still so I could snap a few.
They were all pretty excited to put their hands in the water to touch the sting rays...
...But when this big guy came by, they were much more skeptical and all took a step back!!
There was a diver in the tank cleaning all the surfaces so they thought that was pretty cool.
Can you see the question on her face? "Mom, what's that?"
After braving that, we went out to lunch for the kids to get out more wiggles and then it was home to take naps for all of them. What a successful outing!!
1 comment:
I love the shark reef! YOu are brave to go alone!! They are so cute! I can't get over how cute Katelyn's hair is (and how old she looks now!) Congrats on a great outing!
Post a Comment