Micaela came back to Salt Lake with us on Friday and Saturday we went to Temple Square. We took a quick tour of the Conference Center and then over to see the temple.
Playing in the fountains on the grounds of the Conference Center. Oh, to be a kid again and be attracted water like that? I think my mom was just there to catch them if one of them fell in while I reached for my camera!!
The girls wanted there picture in front of the fountains cascading from the roof, but I couldn't get back far enough to get it all in, so the top got chopped off. Just goes to show how big it really is. Ooops.
The view from the top with the temple in the background. Such a beautiful day and so many brides there.
Kelsey has been so fascinated with the temple lately, so about a month ago, I took the girls to the temple to see the girls come out after getting married. Unfortunately it was the coldest, windiest day, clearly letting us know that winter was here, so we didn't stay more than 5 minutes. So being in Utah, Kelsey wanted to see the temple up close, instead of just in her scriptures. And there were brides everywhere. She cannot wait to get married in the temple. She also got to see the Logan temple (which she so affectionately refers to as the "old temple" since it's not white), and the St. George temple too.
My mom headed down to watch her brother's road shows so on Saturday night I took the girls bowling. Which is no small feat with Katelyn having to run back and forth to the bathroom constantly and being the furthest away from them. Kelsey was a trooper and packed up each time we had to make the trek.
Katelyn wouldn't let me help her get the ball or even throw it down the lane. Needless to say, there were many balls that had to be rescued from the middle of the lane. But a great time had by all!!
3 comments:
Ahhhh it's your mom! I love your mom!! She's my favorite. Besides your Grandma!!
I miss them both!!
By the way, has anyone mentioned that you are looking more and more like your mom.
You're so lucky!!
So cute!! Auri talks about getting married in the temple all the time! I hadn't thought of going to see the brides! What a great idea! Katelyn is getting so big! What a cutie!
Everyone looks great! They are the cutest two girls ever and I miss them tons!
Post a Comment