Thursday, March 12, 2009
Simple minds, simple pleasures
This has summed up the last 2 Sundays for me completely and here's why. On March 1st, we attended our nephew's baby blessing and last Sunday was Stake Conference. Translation: I was able to sit with Dave for two weeks in a row and there were no meetings for him to be at so he was home all day. For some of you that may not seem like such a big deal but I like having him around because it seems like during the week he is pulled in so many different directions just to be going constantly on Sunday too. And just being able to sit at home and veg for those 2 days, well that's a big deal for me and the girls. For only being in the bishopric for a few months, there have been some struggling Sundays with the girls when I feel like why even bother, but we still go. And then I see some people with just one kid having "one of those days" and I just think, at least you have your husband there to help. And props to us for not being late once since he's been in there. So here's to the small things in life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Woo Hoo! Congrats for not being late! I know what a task that is -- and I have help! You are a better woman than me!
Yea! I am glad that you got a few weeks with Dave by your side at church! I can only imagine how hard it must be to sit through with two little ones all alone. As it is, I sometimes wonder if it's worth it. It is. In the long run. Hang in there! You are amazing!
What a lucky woman to have 2 weeks in a row!!! I envy you. =)
wow that is impressive since we go at 9AM! It was fun to chat with you at the chili thing. it doesnt seem like we get to chit chat as much anymore.
Post a Comment