Well, I guess we have to have a few posts about the baby before she's actually born and gets her own publicity. I am officially full term if you go by months and not weeks but this baby, like Katelyn seems to be lacking in the ready-to-come-out-department. Despite the fact that Dave keeps having a nagging feeling that she is coming early, the signs and the doctor say otherwise. And while I am done being pregnant, just not to the point where I am so desperate I'll do anything to get her out because it's still easier with her inside, I'm hoping that things change for the better in the next couple of weeks.
Looking around our house you wouldn't think there was even a possibility of a baby coming in the next 5-6 weeks. Carseat, crib set up, baby clothes, diapers, wipes, who needs any of those for a new baby? And the list just keeps going. And don't even get me started on a name. I thought we had one picked out but just last night Dave said he's still not sure 100% if that's what it will be. And then there's the discussion of a middle name that we've never even had. So here's to playing the waiting game and apparently she's decided to play along too. I think Katelyn may have given her some "tips" while up in heaven just before coming down!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aren't the last weeks, the PITS?? You and Camille are probably due around the same time. Poor girls!! But you looked GORGEOUS in the wedding photots!!
I actually have just less then 10 weeks...lucky you for only having 5-6!!! LOL!!! I think it's hot enough here being pregnant, I couldn't imagine it in Vegas!!! You poor thing!!! Hope these next few weeks go by fast for you...and me :)
I haven't check your blog in a very long time. SO I just found out that you are expecting, and now almost due. Congrats!!! I will have to check up more often. Good luck with everything in the next 5-6 weeks.
Post a Comment