Friday, May 07, 2010

Happy 10th to us!!

Yesterday Dave and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. It's hard to believe we've made it to double digits!! Dave took the afternoon off from work and we went out to lunch and then came home and watched a movie with the girls while Addison slept and he sent me out shopping. With three little ones, there isn't time to simply wander anymore, get in, get out, and get on with the next task. While I was still gone, he then took the girls, yes all of them, out to do some shopping of his own. It was such a nice, relaxing afternoon and I didn't even care that I was by myself. Sometimes it's just better that way.
To really celebrate, we're just waiting for school to be out and then we head to San Francisco for a week without the girls. Dave's never been and I love it there. Can't wait to eat all the great food, hang out with each other, have uninterrupted conversations and not have to be doing a headcount of the girls everywhere we go. So excited and have been waiting for this for a year. So here's to us and to another 10 years.

6 comments:

Linz said...

Awwww! Happy Anniversary! wow 10 years! That's awesome!! I can't believer you're in the double digits! And we're getting close!

You two are our favorites! You are a wonderful couple and we miss you guys SO much!! Have fun in San Francisco!!!

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I love San Fran too!!!!

D'On Marx said...

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary!!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! And what a great trip to look forward to!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Good for you guys! It's funny how we all think the double digits are a big deal. I've had Larry in my life longer then I've been without him. Weird huh? I can't wait to hear about San Fran. I'll be extremely jealous!

Stacey said...

Ten! Congrats! Have fun on your trip!