Waiting for the program to start.
Singing and dancing throughout the program. It was such a great way to spend a few short minutes with just Kelsey and no other sisters around. I think just as special for her as for me!!
Mrs. Jenkins was Mrs. McNamara's aid throughout the school year and Kelsey loved having her there almost as much as her teacher. It was so nice because although Mrs. Jenkins was there she still wanted parent helpers so I was able to go in once a month to help in her class too.
Kelsey and Mrs. McNamara. So many times I questioned my decision to request her to be Kelsey's teacher but I left it alone and just hoped for the best. It turned out to be the best decision and fit for Kelsey. She played such a grandma and Kelsey always ran up to her and gave her a hug on the playground when she was outside. I'm so bummed this was her last year of teaching before retiring that Katelyn won't have her, but am so glad at least Kelsey got to have her.
"Grown ups are Tall" This was such a cute song, I wish I caught it all, but at least I got the chorus. Sorry for having to turn your heads.
"Hats Off to Mother" All the kids that had speaking parts sat at Kelsey's table. She was so excited to have the crown part. Some were a little shy but still did a great job. Again sorry for the sideways video.
1 comment:
So cute!! She is such a beautiful girl!!
Post a Comment