Monday, June 28, 2010
We've recovered, I think!!!
Well, it's a week later and I can honestly say I think we've recovered from having 5 kids and I'm just glad we don't have 5 kids under the age of 6. I think it is almost better having them the same age rather than 5, 4, 3, almost 2 and almost 1 because you can have twins but when they are all clearly not the same age, people just think you're insane. Anyone that cared at all to actually ask how I did it, got the same response: "They're not all mine and after a week two go back to their parents." After last week, 3 seems like a breeze and will be a piece of cake, even with Dave gone to scout camp and then on a business trip, again. If nothing else, it really made me love our girls and how good they really are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Post a Comment