Friday, July 13, 2007
Bumps and Bruises
Well, it's not the first and it definitely won't be the last that we see but Katelyn has a visible bruise on her forehead. Unfortunately she's crawling and standing and trying to walk all the time so I'm not really sure how or when it happened. Bad mom for not watching her kids, right?! It was bound to happen sometime. :)
Dave and I are convinced she will have horns to match his. If you ever look closely at Dave's forehead he has two permanent bumps from multiple hits to the head. I guess that's what happens when you have 7 siblings, 5 boys in a row!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Auri is covered in bruises that I can't account for... just part of childhood!
Dave has horns?
I love catching up all in one day!!!!
Everything is so cute and everyone looks so happy despite all the bumps and medical appts!
Post a Comment