Monday, July 30, 2007

Goin' to the chapel and I'm gonna get married...

With everything going on last week with the family and wedding I just have a quick minute to tell a cute story. Kelsey was playing dress up in her Ariel wedding dress and looked up the pictures of the temple we have on the wall. And this conversation followed:


Kelsey: "I'm getting married at the temple on Sunday where mom and dad got married."


Me: "Mom and dad got married on Saturday because the temple is closed on Sunday."


K: "Well, Saturday then."


M: "Who are you going to marry?"


K: "I don't know yet, I'll tell you when I get there."



She just says the funniest things.


Isn't she the most beautiful bride-to-be you've ever seen. And her most recent addition to this story is that she will be wearing this dress when she gets married. I sure hope it still fits!! :)











3 comments:

Linz said...

SHe is so cute!!! Auri is constantly telling us about when she is going to get married (usually to Daddy or Andrew). Gotta love girls!!

Camille said...

That is too cute!!! Well, at least you know you can save some money and don't have to buy her a dress!!! LOL!!

Michelle said...

Way cute!!
Kiddo's are funny, I just love the stuff they come up with!