Friday, July 13, 2007
Our little Cinderella
The only difference between the two is that Kelsey actually enjoys mopping. Whenever I'm done vacuuming, she immediately comes asking, "Can I mop, mommy?" What's great is that I don't even need to help with this one!!
Oh, and this is what she wore the first day of school, since it was so hectic that morning because Katelyn had a doctor appointment that same morning so it was a little crazy getting out of the house on time. But we were successful and she picked the outfit out all by herself.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! Auri loves to mop too, and dust the blinds with the feather duster thing. We better enjoy this while it lasts!
What a big helper! My boys love to vacuum.
I just think it is so crazy how much Kelsey looks like your sister! She looks like your sibling, not your daughter! :D
Post a Comment