Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Card photo shoot

While down in California for Thanksgiving I had Alyson (my brother's girlfriend) take some pictures of the girls for Christmas so I wouldn't have to have another photo shoot fiasco. And because this year I've decided that we wouldn't send out of family photo, it would just be of the girls because that's all people care about anyway. There were just way too many to decide between. I guess it's good for my kids to know the photographer, because we just get so many cute, candid photos, not just general poses that everyone does either. This was close to becoming a fiasco because I just don't think Katelyn can sit still long enough for anyone to take her picture. She never really walks, it's always a run, usually running away from you. But fortunately Dave was there and helped tackle her and put her back in place. Thanks Alyson, I love all the pictures and here's just a few of my favorites.
She just sat down this way, no posing necessary.
She loves twirling, and this dress didn't disappoint either.

Add a little snow and you've got yourself a picture perfect setting.

This horse has a little story behind it. Last year when we went to the studio for the whole family photos, Kelsey saw this rocking horse and let's just say that after she saw it, there were no other photos taken of her without being on it. So this year when we went back, she walked in and immediatly went looking for it. She didn't have to go looking very far and it was just as big a hit as last year.

I am torn between these 2. I just can't decide which one I like better. I do however know we're gonna be in trouble when it comes to the boys. So put in your input as well.

Katelyn is in mid scream here and it turned out to look like she's smiling. In reality she couldn't want anything more than to get out of her sister's grasp!! The necklace was nice added touch, Kels. She's all about the props!!

I think she has an angelic look to her, which doesn't show up very often. She's known in the ward and here as Our Little Ball of Fire.

I just love this smile
And a great one of all her teeth. Yep, only four for now.

She knows she's cute.

We pulled this stump away to try to get her to sit on the floor and she put it right back. No pictures without the stump.

For those of you wondering, here's Jesse and Alyson taken last year. I absolutely love this one of them. So cute guys.

2 comments:

Linz said...

Love love love the pictures!! Your girls are beautiful! I love their dresses!

Michelle said...

So cute!!!! I totally LOVE the middle one of the girls together! And I cannot believe how grown up Jesse is?! How old is he now? I haven't seen him in forever. His gilrfriend is a total cutie!