Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Our "little" tree
We have had our tree up since December 3rd (we have to wait that long because the tree lots usually don't have very many set up after Thanksgiving) and we are just loving the smell throughout the house. I can't even smell it anymore but people that come over say they can. With 27' ceilings, we've tried to get a small tree, but it just looks dwarfed in the room. As you can tell, the bottome is a little less decorated than the top and we're amazed it's still standing because it's a bit top heavy and very tipsy. After the first couple of days Katelyn has left it alone, but now it's the presents under the tree she is more concerned with. Over the years, it's kind of become a disney tree because for the past 3 years we have been to Disneyland over the Thanksgiving holiday (just before, rather) and so we have picked up a few each trip. But the girls love it and their favorite is the princess ornaments. I think I need to break down and just give them a little fake tree that they can decorate themselves, because the tree is one of my favorite parts about the whole season. I love seeing everyone else's tree and how they decorate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
beautiful tree! I love seeing everyone elses trees too!! Merry Christmas!
Wow that is so big....I think we have ten ft ceilings...if that :)
Post a Comment