Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The bread of life

Making bread has become a Sunday ritual for the past month or so. And lately the girls have enjoyed participating in the mess too. You'll notice it's not me making the bread either. That's something Dave does much better at. I don't make it, but there's nothing better than hot bread out of the oven!!
Any time Dave's in the kitchen, Katelyn runs over and says "help, help." Her way of helping is just to sit on the counter and watch him do whatever it is he is doing.
Kneeding the dough.
A little flour never hurt anyone.
Ewww
Look mom. She's so proud.

7 comments:

Linz said...

That looks like fun and sounds delicious! Mmmm....

Owens D.C. said...

I like the new background, every photo is adorable and I can't believe how big Katelyn is getting. Where's number 3...ha ha :)

Jolene said...

I think I need to start making bread. You (or your husband) are the fourth person I know that makes bread.

Jess Berg said...

We need your recipe, I have tried a couple and I either have really bad recipes or I am a complete failure at bread-baking! This looks like a lot of fun though...

Steph said...

What is it with kids wanting to help. They are so cute. Kason missed Kelsey today.

Mical said...

You are so good to let your kids into the kitchen to help you. I get major anxiety if my kids ask me if they can help.

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

Dave basically rocks at everything. Honestly, did his parents know they were creating SuperHumans?