Last year for our family vacation since Katelyn was really too little to go anywhere that we wanted to go, we decided to get annual passes to Disneyland. We have spent way too much money, walked hundreds of miles, and spent a grand total of 2 weeks between the 2 parks, but it was so much fun. Mark and Heather, thanks for joining us on most of those trips and making some great memories, to the point where Kelsey and Chanel both think they have to go to Disneyland to see each other. We love you guys!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Seriously, how many photos of your girls at Disneyland did I look at? It doesn't matter because I was disappointed to see 'the end'.
You parents rock! Your kids are super lucky to have such fun memories.
Cute cute pictures!! I wish we had made it with you too! Maybe sometime!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment