I finally did it. I chopped my hair off. It's not as short as I've had it before, but it's the shortest it's been in a while. And I'm actually really surprised that I like all the layers in it. The best thing is that it doesn't take me anymore time to curl it than when it was long.
I normally curl it under, but thought I'd try something new. Kelsey's on the side because she was taking the picture and wanted to be in it.
A new look I'm not quite sure what to think about it. But Kelsey did a great job, don't you think? I think she could have a job in hair styling for sure!!
5 comments:
I love it!!! Not an orginal comment, but hey it's true!
I Love it!!! It looks great! Michael wants me to chop mine again, but I'm not sure...
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kelsey in the side of the picture!!
Love the layers, Andrea!!
Man, you sure like to keep 'clippies' around. Did you run to the mall after Kelsey did your hair? I would have.
It looks so GREAT! Way cute! And I LOVE the pic where Kelsey did your hair! See, this is why I NEED a girl. Boys dont care about hair. Well, unless they want to be pulling it, of course.
LOVE your hair!!! Mean it!!! I just love having my girls play with my hair!!! Love the 'clippie' hairstyle, by the way ; ) ; )
Post a Comment