The thing about having a photographer in the family (or close enough to call her family due to a small complication of they aren't married, my brother's girlfriend) is you always have a camera around. For Mother's Day, Dave's mom wants a picture off all the grandkids together. So while we were in California for the blessing, we all got together. There's 20 total, with 10 girls and 10 boys, most under the age of 10. So it was no small feat. They hired Alyson to do the shoot and we got to use the studio and anyone who wanted family pictures, she took those too. LaNae found the dresses and I went with her to pick them up. She did all the shopping for the boys polos too so a huge thanks goes out to her as well. I think they turned out great.

Katelyn just climbed up on the bench while I was getting Kelsey dressed so her hair's not done but she just looked so precious up there. She's not that angellic, trust me!!
That's better
My two princesses.

A pretty good family picture. We haven't had one since Katelyn's blessing so we figured it was time.

Dad and his two girls who are wrapped around his finger.

Another family picture

Kelsey and Chanel.

LaNae and Brad's family. What a great looking bunch.

Just the girls.

I just love this one of the girls.

Mark and Heather's kids loving on Colt.

The man of honor.

The ones who started it all.

All 20 grandkids piled on grandma and grandpa's laps.
And here's the favorite one. What a great looking bunch of kids.
Again, thanks Alyson, for taking time out of your schedule to capture all these great memories.
7 comments:
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! I'll have to look her up in August when we go out for Donnie's wedding.
I love all the pictures. They're so beautiful.
Oh my heavens!!!!!!! GREAT pictures! The ones of Katelyn are so sweet, and of the two together brought tears to my eyes!! All of the pictures are great!!! Love them!
What beautiful pictures!!! I love them!!! Wow..that's alot of grandkids!! And to think...my parents are only 4 kids shy away from having that many grandkids!!!
BTW - I love the dresses for the girls!! Where did you find them?
Linds - We found them at The Children's Place - for all the girls, except the 2 oldest in yellow
Cute pictures! Love the dresses. :)
Post a Comment