Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Kelsey

Happy Birthday Kelsey!! Since we were in Pine Valley on her actual birthday, the festivities had to be put off till Monday. But she did get sung to by everyone who was there. When we came home from camping, in walked Kelsey to find...
this!! She was in shock and didn't quite know what to do or think.



I had her try a few out at Toys R Us a few weeks before her birthday and fortunately she forgot about all about it. Until it showed up here


She would just stare at first.

The next day we had a few of her friends come over for a party and games. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but the presents are always a hit

Kelsey started opening them as soon as she heard "Presents."


Everyone had to help open.

Eating pizza

4 comments:

Steph said...

Kason loved coming to her party but what did he love even more??? Getting a card in the mail that had his name on it. He makes me read it to him constantly! He's convinced its signed Kelsey Hawkins. Silly kid. He tells me everything that I left the Hawkins off.

Linz said...

Happy birthday big girl!! She is so cute!

Linz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot she is a 4th of July baby (there-abouts). Looks like you put on quite the party and gave quite the gift. Poor Brylie will never get a bike for birthday or Christmas unless we live in a warm place because both are during the winter. I should just get on that.