... bed? A few weekends ago, Dave went fishing up in Beaver, UT with the rest of the sales crew, leaving me and the girls home. When they went to bed, I heard laughing and giggling and went up to find Katelyn in Kelsey's bed. I put her back in her own bed and told her if I heard any more noises I was going to move her out of the room. Well, when I went to check on them before going to bed, this is what I found.
I couldn't help but laugh because I never heard her get out of bed. They are just too precious when they're sleeping. She has now made it a regular occurance to climb in Kelsey's bed so the plan is to move Kelsey to the top in the near future and Katelyn to the bottom. But then she'll just try to get up to the top to be with her sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment