Friday, November 14, 2008

New pictures

Since we had to let Katelyn's bangs grow back, at least a little, her birthday photo shoot had to be postponed for a month. But I am so pleased with the results. Unfortunately we couldn't make it down to California for Alyson to take them but hopefully for Thanksgiving we can have some updated family pictures done. Here's some of my favorites.

I can't believe how big she is getting. This is absolutely her most favorite outfit.

So precious.
I just love the ones of them together.

This is my favorite of them together.


I debated putting this one on here, because I don't like my smile, but I just love Katelyn's smile in this one. It's so rare for us to get a real smile like this one. She's so cute when she actually does smile!!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Oh my goodness!! They are BOTH getting so big and are both soooo beautiful!!! Love the pictures!

Michelle said...

All of them are so cute. I especially love the one of you and the girls in this post and the one you have on the right side of your page. So sweet!

J said...

Those are great pictures! They are so adorable! Maybe I'll see them in person again one day. LOL! We are just way overbooked - not sure what to do about it. :)