Today marks our ninth anniversary!! Wow, has it really been that long? Through all the crazy ups and downs that we call life, I'm so glad that I am able to spend them all with the greatest guy in the world. For him I am truly grateful. I appreciate all he does for me and the girls. Last night while I was out with some girlfriends for a few of hours I came home to an early anniversary present: an immaculately clean house. I'm embarrassed to admit that it's been needing an overhaul for a while and it is extremely frustrating when I spend a few hours on it and have nothing to show for it. Yet when he and the girls get together, the entire house is cleaned top to bottom in just 3. Now if we could just keep it this way for more than a day!!
He is such a kid at heart. I love to just sit back, listen and see him play with the girls. The peels of laughter that come from them is simply hilarious and you can't help but join in. They run to the garage the second they here it open when he comes home at the the end of the day. They really are "so glad when daddy comes home."
I am so lucky to have married my best friend and that I get to spend forever with him. So here's to the nine great years we've had together and to many, many more.

I love you so much!! Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
Happy 9th Anniversary!!! We love you guys and are so happy to have you as our friends! Congrats on 9 wonderful years!!
WOW I had no idea that you guys were married before us. I'm so lame for not noticing that! I love your wedding pics!!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day.
Ohhh you guys were babies. You look so young. (not that you still dont look fabulous) Our 8th is coming up in June. Crazy how times flies!
Post a Comment