Since it's been over a month since the last post and the harassment and guilt for not updating our blog is building up immensely, I can't take it anymore. It's not that we haven't been doing anything, the fact is, we've been quite busy, just in a posting funk and the summer attitude of not wanting to do anything has really taken over. Which does not bode well because Kelsey is starting school this fall and I will be her biggest culprit of giving her excuses of why she doesn't need to go. The closest thing to it that I can compare it to is "senior-itis."
For the few people that actually read check our blog, here's a quick run down of our summer thus far and then I will do a more indepth post for each of the events. Posts to look forward to:
- Kelsey turned 5
- Fourth of July with tons of family in town
- Crazy thundershowers
- Swimming lessons
- Family reunion in Pine Valley
- The new baby
Here's hoping to catch up on all these!!
2 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the posts and so good to see how adorable and big the girls are getting. So impressed with the swimming and can't get over how advanced they are, poor Victoria is so behind no fault of my own, but than again there is like four months out of the year she can even swim.
Happy Birthday Kelsey! We love you and can't wait to play play play!
Thanks for the update!! I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. Welcome back!
Post a Comment