I had a feeling this was going to happen, but was really hoping that it wouldn't be this way especially with Kelsey starting kindergarten this year. It seems as though August came and went quicker than we knew it and now with September around the corner the baby is practically here. Fortunately I had enough insight to hit the stores for school clothes in June and July, thinking that I might run out of time and that's exactly what happened.
Just a quick run-down of the last few weeks of summer with pictures to tell about it soon to come. Dave took a last minute fishing trip with his boss so with nothing to keep me here, the girls and I headed off to California for some last minute visiting with family since we won't be going anywhere soon enough. With just a week to recover and get ready for school, my nephews came and spent a week with us so their parents could go to New York. Some of you may be thinking what in the world were we thinking being 8 1/2 months pregnant, but seeing as the baby is still inside, no harm no foul. However, we think we are finally ready enough for her to come and we are all anxiously awaiting her arrival, especially the girls.
And lastly, Kelsey has started kindergarten. Now what is Katelyn going to do without her sister to play with. Fortunately for us and Kelsey, kindergarten is only 2 1/2 hours and just long enough for her to still enjoy it and want to go back the next day.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Kelsey starting Kindergarten! I am glad she likes it! It's weird, isn't it?! And I totally didn't realize how much policing Auri did with Andrew and how much she entertained him! What am I supposed to do with him now???! ;) Anyway, glad you are doing well!
Oh, we are going to be in town Friday evening and Saturday! Maybe we could get together?! Dinner Friday or something? Let me know! At very least, I have a baby gift to drop off!
Miss you!
Yes, our summer went by way too fast too :( So glad Kelsey likes school!! Chloe is LOVING it!!! Chloe has Kindergarten for 3 hours and 20 minutes. It is just perfect for her!! I don't know why so many people are pushing for all day kindergarten?! That is just way too long for these little ones!!
Glad you are doing well! Hope your little gal comes soon!!! I've got about 2-3 weeks before it safe for our little girl to make her entrance, but I know I will be MORE then ready by then!!!
Post a Comment