Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Everyone loves Addison

I don't think this little girl knows just how much she is loved. She is smoothered in kisses everyday from her sisters and everyone fights over who gets to hold her. She's such a sweet baby.
Ready to take Kelsey to school
Kelsey always wants to feed her. Can she multitask or what?

And Kaylene always has time to snuggle her too!!

3 comments:

Linz said...

I just read all of these wonderful posts and want to say THANK YOU for the updates! I have been thinking (read:worrying) about you and am glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

Addison is a beautiful baby! I am glad she is so good and sleeps so well! And that she is so loved!

Happy Birthday (late!) to Katelyn! SHe is a darling little girl! I can hardly believe that she is 3!!

Way to go Kelsey on the soccer playing! That is great! Auri really wants to play too! Good job Kelsey!

Love you guys! Can't wait to hear more from you!

Michelle said...

So happy to see an update! Loved all the pic's and post's. Your girls look so much alike, yet so different, if that is possible.
And yay for babies that sleep really well! Makes life so much happier with kids. :)

Rob said...

Is that "Patience Tester" t-shirt indicative of her true nature? :)